Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Cosplay :3

Fynn Fish (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
For this years Chisaii Con in Hamburg, I decided to make a cosplay. It was really hard to decide for me, because I had soooo much ideas ^^
I thought about:
Kagome (Inu Yasha)
Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Yamanaka Ino (Naruto)
Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)

 
Temari (Naruto)









Maron Kusakabe (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)





But then I found an Akatsuki coat on a german website called 'Kleiderkreisel' and the it was clear: I'm going as Konan from Naruto.
 
By now I have the coat, a pair of orange contact lenses and maybe a pair of shoes. I still need the wig (found a nice one on ebay), some leggings in latexlook and a top (which I'm gonna make by myself) :D

Here are some pictures:
Orange contact lenses :3
Me in the Akatsuki Coat ^u^



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen